Pages - Menu

Friday, March 15, 2013

OOTD: A Friend's 21st

Aaaaaand I'm back for another OOTD! Last week I went to another friend's 21st, it is really crazy thinking a lot of my friends will be turning 21 this year, and I will be amongst them soon as well. It was so nice to get together and celebrate such a milestone, while catching up with a lot of old friends, some of which I hadn't seen since we parted from high school all those years ago. Even though I didn't stay the entire night I still had a blast and embraced the opportunity to rekindle some old friendships :)

So here's what I wore for the night, it wasn't very 'flashy' per-se but it was a pretty casual affair in a function room above a pub, so I just went easy breezy and picked a dress I had been dying to wear out:




Paper Scissors Dress, City Beach Lita Look-alikes Brandless Metallic Belt, F21 Bracelet & Ebay Ring



I absolutely love this dress I bought from Paper Scissors, and the best part is I grabbed it off the sale rack for only $18! It has a very flattering neckline (for a girl so flat chested as I :P) and I thought the mint green collar was the icing on the cake. It's such a unique piece, definitely become a favourite in my wardrobe :)

I paired it with my all time favourite Lita look-alikes, because they really are the most comfortable pair of heels I own and you just can't go wrong with them I think. For accessories I just popped on a couple of random pieces, I never feel really complete without something hanging on my wrist or on my fingers.

Whelp, that's all for now - but guess what? MY WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL ARRIVED! That means more and more OOTD's, yay!! :D

Until next time,

xx Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. definitely not hurrying, making the most of my youth working hard and playing hard ~!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read every one and will always try to reply :) x